Property Management from a Local Business with Local Expertise
ERI Property Management offers a complete array of services to help owners of income property and condominium homeowners associations.
We Can Help You:
- Collect the rent or condo dues, Pay the bills
- Arrange for repairs and maintenance
- Keep the records in an accounting format
- Find a tenant for a vacant rental unit
- Inspect the property and file forms to comply with state and local laws
- Deal with your tenants for you
- Handle the other day-to-day jobs that come up regarding your property
We have experience with Berkeley and North Oakland properties and tenants and keep a positive attitude at all times. We work flexibly with owners.
We started to work with property owners in 1986 and over the years have identified many local contractors who can do a wide variety of work we can recommend to you for specific jobs. We manage rental properties and small condominium homeowners associations. Our rates are competitive. Please contact Mary Oram, Broker, for more information at 510-883-7070 ext. 301.