For Rent: 5 • 1919 Curtis St, Berkeley • Available Now
1919 Curtis St 5, Berkeley, CA 94702
Water & Garbage Only
Hardwood & Tile
This Rental’s Walk Score®:
Bedrooms: 1 Beds
Bathrooms: 1 Bath
Lease Duration: 1 -Year
Pets Policy: No Pets Allowed however service and emotional support animals OK with proper documentation.
Property Type: Apartment
Be the first to live in one of these five newly remodeled deluxe apartments with a contemporary charm in a friendly and quiet 10-unit complex. These apartment homes are tastefully designed with exceptional materials and appliances. Each unit is designed to have a unique personality from the upscale bathroom and kitchen to the custom flooring.
All units come with new paint, double-glazed windows, new lighting fixtures, and more. The building was constructed in 1948 and has spacious stairwells with brass rails, with quality carpeting. It has a small patio garden in the back, indoor garage level laundry and bike parking. It is conveniently accessible to U.C. Berkeley, downtown Civic Center, dry cleaners, grocery stores which include Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s and Berkeley Bowl; cafés, library, multi-national restaurants, and is a 12-min walk from the popular Fourth Street shopping and dining area. Major public transportation for commuting (BART and A.C. Transit,) are minutes away. APPLY NOW to secure one these classy apartments!
- Open floor plan great for entertaining
- Living room
- Dining room New Stainless Steel Range / Oven
- New Stainless Steel Refrigerator
- New Stainless Steel Dishwasher
- New Stainless Steel Microwave
- New high-end vinyl wood grain planks in gray wood pattern and color. Double layer of thickness under-padding for quiet and comfort.
- Heat: forced air
- New lighting fixtures
- New Double-glazed windows
- New Paint
- New Cabinets
- Bike Storage
- Near Public transportation (BART & A.C. Transit)
- On-street parking
- Near Downtown Berkeley